Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Sitting the library on my owney cos Loooons and Pereira (now did I spell that right?) went off to return the filming equipment. I keep sniffing and sniffing 'cos I have the flu AGAIN. I just went up to the loo to get some tissues and blow my nose but it's blocked again, merde. I think I need to go again soon 'cos I'm probably irritating Looooonsee's seniors. Not that they're doing much. They look like they're stones on green beans. Hahahaha they're stoning on green bean bags, gedddit geddit hohohohohoho. I think the germs are meddling with my brains.
Filming was OK and took only a couple of hours. The vending machine project. I don't think we need that much time on it anyway 'cos it's not even counted so yeah.OH and I just remembered. The showdown betweenÂ
i thought the world of you
4:40 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice